The College at Southeastern offers an array of options for housing, depending on age and level of degree completion. On-campus students participate in the House System, which provides community and discipleship along with a comfortable living space. Goldston Hall and Lolley Hall are the designated residence halls for students in the House System.
- All residential students who are under the age of 20 years old are required to live on-campus in the residence halls.
- All residential students who are 20 years old but have completed less than 75 hours toward their degree are required to live on-campus in the residence halls.
- All residential students who, at the beginning of the upcoming semester, are the age of 20 and have completed 75 hours toward their degree, may apply to live (or remain) within the residence halls or may apply to live in another area of campus housing.
- Students aged 21 or above or students who are married are not required to reside in the residence halls.
Exceptions to the House System Residency Requirement include 1) students who marry during enrollment, 2) students who live with their parents or legal guardians, 3) students who have dependents, 4) students who are dually-enrolled, 5) students with medical needs or alternate considerations at the recommendation of the Office of Student Life.
All requests for exceptions or exemptions must be submitted before the follow deadlines to be considered:
- Current Students: October 31 for spring; March 31 for fall.
- Incoming Students: December 15 for spring; July 31 for fall.
For residence hall housing options, see below. For all other housing options, click the Non-Traditional Housing Options button.