Goldston Hall is a dorm/apartment building located on the main campus. The building was built in 1946 and completely renovated in 2001. Goldston is available to male and female students in gender-specific risers. The building contains 70+ dorm rooms for students in the College House System.
Dorms are furnished. Utilities are included.
Dorm Rooms – Per Occupant
- 3-drawer chest (24d x 30w x 29.5h)
- Student desk with 3-drawer pedestal (24d x 42w x 29.5h)
- 2-position wooden desk chair
- Closet/wardrobe (24d x 36w x 72h)
- Twin loft bed – (mattress twin XL – 36” x 80”)
- (Note: No personal items permitted in hallways or stairways.)
- Refrigerator (Note: Refrigerators are also provided on the 2nd and 3rd floor hallway.)
- Upright freezer
- Toaster oven
- 16” x 24” kitchen cabinet storage per dorm room
- 42” shelf in kitchen closet for storage per dorm room
- Dining table with 8 chairs
- (Note: No cooking or heating permitted in dorm rooms.)
- TV with standard cable included
- 2 sofas
- 4 side chairs
- 2 coffee tables
- 4 end tables
- Card operated in basement of dorm
- Wireless internet is provided free through Campus Network.
- Each room has its own mailbox located in the laundry area of Goldston.
- 2 full baths located on each level
- Cleans common areas (excluding kitchen appliances and cabinets)
- Kitchen appliances and cabinets will be cleaned by occupants on an assigned schedule set up by the House leader.
- A House leader lives in each riser.
- Health and Safety Inspections will be conducted on a regular basis.