Fletcher Village is a 110-unit complex built in 1998-99 and located less than one mile from the main campus. Fletcher is designated for married couples and families only, and has a newly renovated playground. Most of the units in Fletcher are 2-bedroom townhouses, though several 2-bedroom flats and 3-bedroom units are also available. Each unit is wired for optional cable and internet service.
- All units come with a fully operational stove and refrigerator. All units also come with connections for washer and dryer.
- All apartments are equipped with HVAC units for heating and cooling.
- Mini-blinds and curtain rods are furnished for all windows.
- There is one designated parking space for each apartment and unassigned/undesignated parking spaces for one other vehicle.
- Dumpsters are provided for trash disposal.
- Certain apartments are designated as pet-friendly. For details please see our pet application.
Married and Families
Families may live in the 2-bedroom units. Families with more than two children (or two children over the age of 6 of opposite genders) are eligible to live in 3-bedroom units, though priority is given to families with five or more children.