All Applicants are Required to Submit:
- Online application, which includes the following:
- Completed application form
- Recent “head and shoulders” photo (color or black and white).
- Three completed Character Reference Forms (One must be from a pastor).
- A non-refundable application fee of $40.
- The application fee is to be paid online at the end of the application.
- A completed Medical Information Form.
- A completed Immunization History Form.
- A completed Church Recommendation Form.
- Spouse’s Personal Statement (if married).
- A completed Southeastern Covenant.
- Official transcript(s) from all secondary and post-secondary schools attended sent to [email protected].
- Initial transcript showing up to first semester of senior year OR high school equivalency certificate (GED).
- Final transcript upon graduation.
- Transcripts from all postsecondary schools attended (including students with a GED).
- An official SAT, ACT or CLT score sent directly to the Admissions Office from the testing agency.
- SAT college code: 7050.
- ACT college code: 3092.
*If a student has earned 30 or more college credits or is 25 years of age or older, they do not need to submit test scores.
In some cases, additional documents may be required. Contact the Admissions Office for more details.
Under certain circumstances, applicants may receive a conditional or a restricted admission. Details of any condition or restriction upon enrollment will be provided with the official letter of admission.
Applicants to Southeastern waive all rights to privileged knowledge of the decision-making process leading toward admission. All references and other evaluative documents will be confidential. The decision of the Admissions Committee acting officially on behalf of the faculty is final. However, an applicant who fails to be admitted may reapply with the same application materials for the following year.
Applications can be submitted up to one year in advance of anticipated enrollment.
Once the application is complete and all supplemental materials are received, the admissions office will notify the prospective student within 30 days.
There is no firm deadline for application submissions. However, we request that applications be submitted no later than one month before anticipated enrollment. Applications submitted within 30 days of the beginning of the semester will be considered but may not be approved prior to the start of classes.
Note: Students planning to live in campus housing should note that space is limited, and housing applications are processed by the Housing Office by date of acceptance to Southeastern. Therefore, it is wise to complete the application process as early as possible.
To be considered for admission, all transfer students must submit the following:
- All of the above requirements for admission.
- Official transcripts for all postsecondary institutions attended.