Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and The College at Southeastern are committed to equipping students to serve the Church and fulfill the Great Commission.
Southeastern is committed to equipping groups who have been historically underrepresented on our campus to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. Our financial aid resources represent part of a holistic effort to support current and future students in an attempt to make our campus look more like the kingdom..
- We strive to foster a campus environment that encourages God-honoring interaction across cultural lines.
- Southeastern strives to raise historically underrepresented demographics on campus by working to be comprised of 20% culturally diverse faculty, staff, and students, and 35% female by 2022.
- We work with the faculty by providing resources to assist them with curriculum development and to facilitate classrooms that equip every student to minister to people of different ethnic backgrounds.
- We work to build and strengthen partnerships with diverse churches, church networks, and educational institutions.
- We strive to serve SBC churches (and beyond) as a resource to help foster diversity within the church and the broader denominational environment.