Flaherty Farms Apartments is a 228-unit complex located less than two miles from the main campus and built in 1998-99. Flaherty offers small 2-bedroom, large 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments and is available to married couples, families and single students.
- All apartments come with a fully operational stove, ice-making refrigerator, and dishwasher. All apartments also come with connections for washer and dryer.
- All apartments are equipped with HVAC units for heating and cooling.
- Mini-blinds and curtain rods are furnished for all windows.
- There is one designated parking space for each apartment and unassigned/undesignated parking spaces for one other vehicle.
- A trash compactor is provided for trash disposal.
- Certain apartments are designated as pet-friendly. For details please see our pet application.
Students have the option to share a bedroom with one other student, have a private bedroom in a shared 2- or 3-bedroom apartment or rent a private 2-bedroom apartment. In shared apartments, individual rooms are not assigned; they are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Shared apartments have “flat rate” rent plans. Under flat rate rent plans, water, sewer and electric are included in the rent, and rates do not fluctuate when people move in and out. Please see the Flat Rate Statement of Policy for more information about flat rate plans.
*Please note: Students age 30-35 are only eligible to share apartments with other students in that age range. Students age 36 and older may only rent private apartments. Due to significant differences in ages, the administration has set age qualifications for campus housing.