Flaherty Farms Apartments is a 228-unit complex located less than two miles from the main campus and built in 1998-99. Flaherty offers small 2-bedroom, large 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments and is available to married couples, families and single students.
- All apartments come with a fully operational stove, ice-making refrigerator, and dishwasher. All apartments also come with connections for washer and dryer.
- All apartments are equipped with HVAC units for heating and cooling.
- Mini-blinds and curtain rods are furnished for all windows.
- There is one designated parking space for each apartment and unassigned/undesignated parking spaces for one other vehicle.
- A trash compactor is provided for trash disposal.
- Certain apartments are designated as pet-friendly. For details please see our pet application.
Family with no children are eligible to live in 2-bedroom apartments in Flaherty Farms. Families with one or two children are eligible to live in 2- or 3- bedroom apartments in Flaherty, though priority for the 3-bedroom apartments is given to families with 3 or more children (or two children of the opposite gender who are at least 6 years old).