The Duplex Apartments are within easy walking distance of the main campus and are for married couples, families and single students. This 76-unit complex was built between 1959 and 1975. The duplexes offer 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments, and each one is wired for optional cable and Internet services.
- All units come with a fully operational stove and refrigerator. All units also come with connections for washer and dryer.
- All apartments are equipped with HVAC units for heating and cooling.
- Mini-blinds and curtain rods are furnished for all windows
- There is one designated parking space for each apartment and unassigned/undesignated parking spaces for one other vehicle.
- Dumpsters are provided for trash disposal.
- Pets are not permitted in the Duplexes.
Single Students are eligible to live alone in 1-bedroom duplex apartments. Utilities are not included in the rent rate.