The Bachelor of Arts in Student Ministry is designed to train student ministers who envision student ministry as a partnership between church and family, with the goal of developing students as maturing disciples of Christ. In addition to the foundational course in student ministry, the major will train potential ministers in evangelism, discipleship, counseling, and communication. Additional courses in student ministry, Bible exposition, and discipleship provide a foundation for further study at the Master’s level.
What kind of classes will I take?
- MIN 3640 – Foundations of Student Ministry
- EVA 3510 – Personal Discipleship & Disciple-making
- MIN 4620 – Biblical Counseling
- PHI 4600 – Christian Apologetics
- COM 3610 – Bible Exposition I
- COM 3620 – Bible Exposition II
- MIN 3645 – Missional Student Ministry
- MIN 4817 – Ministry to Middle and High School Students