The minor in Preaching introduces students to the knowledge and skills central to the work of pastors, particularly in the area of preaching. The minor is designed to begin the formation of the student’s life for the ministry of preaching in the local church, and prepares students for further study at the graduate level.
What kind of classes will I take?
Students must take the following courses to complete the minor in Preaching:
- COM 3610 – Bible Exposition I 3 semester hr(s).
- COM 3620 – Bible Exposition II 3 semester hr(s).
- MIN 3520 – The Pastor & the Preaching Ministry 3 semester hr(s).
- Options – GRK 2610 and GRK 2620 or HEB 2610 and HEB 2620 6 semester hrs.
- Choose any MIN course (3000 level or above) 3 semester hr(s).