The minor in Organizational Leadership equips the student with the basic competencies necessary to serve as effective organizational leaders, with a particular emphasis on leadership of churches, parachurch organizations, and denominational entities.
What kind of classes will I take?
Students must take the following courses to complete the minor in Organizational Leadership:
- EDU 3521 – Ministry Planning & Program Design 3 semester hr(s).
- EDU 3610 – Ministry of Teaching & Discipleship 3 semester hr(s).
- EDU 3630 – Ministry of Leadership & Equipping 3 semester hr(s).
- EDU 3660 – Leadership, Culture & Context 3 semester hr(s).
- EDU 3500 – Organizational Change and Conflict Resolution 3 semester hr(s).
- EVA 3510 – Personal Discipleship & Disciple-Making 3 semester hr(s).