Steven P. Wade
Bachelor of Arts
The major in Christian Counseling is designed for undergraduate students seeking to prepare for a life of ministry with a concentration in counseling from a Christian worldview. This major incorporates the basics of psychology and then focuses the course work in Biblical Counseling. This program is ideally suited for those who seek further training as Christian counselors at the graduate level.
Below is a sample of the required courses. To see a complete list, view the academic catalog.
- PSY 2600 – Introduction to Psychology
- MIN 4620 – Biblical Counseling
- PSY 3530 – Developmental Psychology
- PSY 4400 – Abnormal Psychology
- PSY 4500 – Counseling Theory
- PSY 4510 – Social and Cultural Psychology
- MIN 4640 – Counseling Practicum I
- MIN 4645 – Mentored Counseling Internship